First you should check for compatibility see below the supported models :
BlackBerry 7xxx 8xxx 9xxx Unlocker by harald kubovy free
Unlock free 7xxx SERIE: 7100g, 7100g, 7100i, 7100r, 7100t,
7100v, 7105t,7130e, 7230, 7250, 7280, 7290, 7520, 7730, 7750
7780 Electron,Pearl,Pearl Flip,88XX,curve,bold,Strom,Tour
8700M,5800,7200E,7520,8120,7100M,9500,5810 8100C,8320,8900,7200M,6700M,7100M,8820,8900M 8320,900M,7290M,8800,8310
- RUN the "BlackberryUnlocker09.msi" Installation program.(W7 users run program in compatibility mode for windows Xp)
- If not Installed, install: "Blackberry Desktop SW 40033dt-ml.exe" (you can find it in "c:\MML")
- if you dont have MICROSOFT NETFRAMEWORK installed, then install: "dotnetfx.exe" (you can find it in "c:\MML")
- NOW ALL IS READY!
- Start the Unlocker (wait for program start of MML Multiloader)
- Connect your Blackberry to Datacable and wait for driver installing.
- Click the "PHONE INFO" button.
- Blackberry Unlocker show you now if SFI files for Restore are aviable or not.
- If no SFI file aviable, Reflashing after unlock its needed.(see here)
- Now Click the "RESTART" button (you must click the restart button after every new move (read info, unlock)
- Disconnect and Reconnect your Blackberry and wait for connection.
- Now click the "UNLOCK" button, after some time a massage box comes up and tells you that the unlock has worked! Click OK or ENTER to start the Restore Process.
- Wait till the Processbar show a red text with "DONE!"
- Your Blackberry is now unlocked and Finsihed!
- Disconnect and test
DONT DISCONNECT YOUR BLACKBERRY UNTILL "DONE!" IS DISPALYED IN THE PROGRESS BAR!
To determine if your BlackBerry is "unlocked" for use on carriers other than for which it is branded:
- On your BlackBerry, go to Options > Advanced Options > Sim Card.
- At that screen typeMEPDon your keyboard. A new menu will pop up.
- If your BlackBerry has a SureType keyboard (71xx and 81xx devices) you will need to double-tap the P, so the actual keys entered become M E P P D.
- Look for Network in the list.
- If your device is "unlocked", it should say Disabled or Inactive. If it says Active, it's still locked to that carrier
Download RIM BLACKBERRY 7xxxx 8xxx 9xxx Unlocker from HERE +/- (expand/collapse)