Jailbreaking allows users to gain root access to the operating system, allowing iOS users to download additional applications, extensions, and themes that are unavailable through the official Apple App Store.
A jailbroken iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad running iOS can still use the App Store, iTunes, and other normal functions, such as making telephone calls.
Jailbreak related post :
- Redsn0w 0.9.15b1 Tethered Jailbreak for all A4 iDevices on iOS 6
- Jailbreak untethered iPhone [iOS 5.1.1] using Absinthe 2.0.4
- Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 Untethered With Redsn0w
- How to Jailbreak Your iPhone Without Updating the Baseband (Windows) [5.0.1]
- Untether a previously tethered jailbreak using Corona
- Jailbreak iPhone 4S / iPad 2 (untehered) with Absinthe ( Mac & Windows)
- Tethered Jailbreak all non-A5 Devices on iOS 5.1 (redsn0w)